Wondrous Wales – the Wonders of Wales.
Enjoy a minibus/coach day tour and visit the ‘Wonders of Wales’ situated in the Clwyd area. Take in the stunning scenery of the area including the Horseshoe Pass and Clwydian Range – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Start the tour in the bustling town of Llangollen – where Wales welcomes the world
- Enjoy spectacular views and stunning scenery in the Horseshoe Pass and Vale of Clwyd
- See the historic towns of Ruthin, Denbigh and St Asaph
- Admire the wonderful castles at Bodelwyddan and Rhuddlan
- Visit the ‘wonder’ St Winefride’s Well and discover the healing powers of the waters
- View the other ‘wonders’ – such as a church tower and ancient yew trees
- Head for one of the highlights of the tour – the spectacular Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
- Return through the picturesque Dee Valley with the striking Dinas Bran Castle